Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thing 3

The Bealtes by killleo.
I like using Flickr, because it's a lot better than photobucket. Flickr gives more editing ideas and putting some color to your pictures. So far i just have my favorites up but i probably won't allow anyone look at my private stuff.
I love the beatles and this is one of my favorite pictures. I made it into movie poster because it would be pretty awesome movie to see. This picture just reminds me of the beatles..haha how they made there music out of love. haha i know it sounded pretty lame.haha

1 comment:

  1. I like your movie poster, it turned out really nice. I lvoed the project your told me about from your other school where you made a movie poster for an updated movie version of a story you read in class (complete with a soundtrack too) Very cool. Maybe we should do that for books we've read. What would be the title track to your favorite series?

    ReplyDelete