Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thing 1: Creativity

I think when I present anything Ihave more of a better shot of getting a good grade. I usually bring out the creative side in me. When I have to write something or put something down on paper my mind doesn't react to it. I get more embarrass when someone is reading my work than presenting it to someone. I always like it when I'm in front of everyone than having someone look over my stuff. I'm kind of weird but i rather not have someone judge my work unless i have trust in that person such as a teacher, than some random person.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that you say you feel more comfortable when presenting info to people than someone reading it. How do you think this type of assignment fits into that idea? Would you consider this presenting? or me reading it?
    You make a good point though that it's easier to have someone you know judge your work than someone you don't know.

    ReplyDelete